We've lived five years in California. We've been given the chance to meet extraordinary people, witness gorgeous lansdscapes, live wonderful experiences. If you want to follow us, here are some of our souvenirs, in pictures:
Note: My ISP has experienced a system failure. The whole site has been destroyed. I don't have access to my complete archives yet. Many of the links will fail until i can recover the missing content.
- Nous avons retrouvé nos amis San Diegan le temps d'un week-end à Grenoble: Retrouvailles; Promenade dans le parc; Soirée de l'amitié; Retraite à Challey; Détente sur les pentes.
- Nous fêtons les 40 ans de Françis.
- On est de retour en France. Désolé, pas de photos.
- Arnaud and I went to visit the Flying Lethearneck Aviation museum. May 18.
- Having enough of the cold San Diego winter, I made a detour by Singapore. Feb 2002.
- We started the year with a "Soirée Villes et Villages de France", Jan 26.
- Claire's school (CCPAA) was having its Winter Choral. Dec 15.
- Just to get us started with the Christmas gifts give away tradition, we went to the Train Show that comes every December in San Diego. Of course, we bought ourselves some "stuff". Dec 01.
- We had a good idea to go to Big Bear lake the day a big storm was announced. Nov 24.
- It's hard to believe but we've spent the whole day at the beach for Alban's birthday. Nov 11.
- For Halloween, we've all gatbered in Joshua Tree Nat. Park for a camping party. Oct 27.
- We love Disneyland so much that we went there again for "la Fête des Pères". Jun 18.
- Shool is off for 2001. The students treated us with wonderful stage play at the "kermesse". Jun 8.
- It was "Gator Day" ar San Diego's Naval Station. We've visited USS Tarawa, Mt Vermont and Duluth. May 19.
- It's time to go back home for our friends. So we all gathered to a farewell beach party at Del Mar. Mar 25.
- San Diego nights are hot, even in winter! We all got our talents excercised at Talent Show, organized in La Jolla by our Web girl. Jan 27.
- Snow fell on Julian and Cuyamaca. Thousands flocked to the ranges. We were there. Jan 14.
- Happy New Year every one! On 01/01/01 we went back to SeaWorld and renewed our membership that day. Christine's parents had a lot of fun touring the park.
- Christine's parents visiting us for the holliday season wanted to visit the "Del". Dec 26.
- October 22, we've been visiting (again) the Wild Animal Park: Condor Ridge was open.
- October 14 was the day of the long awaited "Miramar Air Show".
- We moved this summer of 2000, somewhere further South in SD county, The "Shack" has moved too. Good occasion to "get better organized".
- We went to a farewell party at De Anza cove for the teachers who are leaving San Diego this year, Jun 25.
- What a great Father's Day week-end. We all got together in La Jolla for the last mass in French before the summer break, Jun 18.
- A big surprise was awaiting our friends during this Party at La Jolla, Jun 16.
- Claire was performing at the Kermesse at the French School, Jun 16.
- Summer arrives and it's packing time. A Farewell Party at the Coronado. Jun 09.
- Three "ladies in white" invited us for a most rememberable party: "Nuit Blanche", Apr 1.
- An afternoon chez Céline. We had "crèpes", Mar 12.
- A Sunday trip to Ocotillo, Fossil Canyon, Canyon Sin Nombre and Julian, Feb20
- We've been treated with a guided tour of USS CV64 Constellation while on short stay at Coronado's Naval Air Station, Feb 12.
- Après-midi Fund-raising à Santa-Clara Point pour le projet "Corazon". Une journée entre francophones... pour une maison au Mexique, Jan 10.
- Notre soirée de reveillon du nouvel an 2000 au Coronado avec tous nos amis.
- We really like Disneyland Anaheim. We went there again for Noël 99, Dec 12.
- Hiking in Penasquitos Canyon with our friends, Nov 21.
- L'anniversaire de Benjamin, un ami de classe d'Arnaud, Nov 06.
- Hey! we've been lucky: the Star Wars "The Magic of Myth" National Museum Tour came in San Diego this fall and winter. We've visited the exhibition three times.
- We've been again to Wild Animal Park but we took another another trail, Oct 17.
- Visit at Apple's Cupertino headquarter. Checking the "company Store". The new iMac Special Edition was just unveiled.
- Last ones: Kids getting ready for Halloween and latest additions to the Shack, Oct 10.
- I'm on a business trip to Menlo Park. I took many pictures while flying from SAN to SFO, Oct 5.
- Visit at San Diego's Wild Animal Park, Oct 3.
- Visit at San Diego's Balboa Park Zoo, Sep 26.
- Picnic with (quite a few) friends in Mission Bay, Sep 5. "Bring your food, we'll provide the kids!".